Wed, 6/6/18 - Sun, 6/24/18
201 W. Marcy Street
Santa Fe, NM
The 2018 Santa Fe Studio Tour features 76 artists who open their studios to the public for two June weekends: June 16-17 and June 23-24, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Many artists will demonstrate their creative processes. Past visitors have called the tour experience an “intimate total immersion in art,” where visitors meet the artists, experience their artistic environments and purchase art, all while enjoying the landscape of New Mexico. Artwork for sale includes painting, sculpture, photography, ceramics, jewelry, glass, woodworking and other artistic media.
• WED June 6th, 6-8 pm - Academic Evening with exhibition curator and artists’ panel
• FRI June 8th, 5-8 pm - Opening reception/exhibition preview
• SAT June 9th, 1-4 pm - Community Fun Day, activities for all ages
• WED June 20th, 6-8 pm - Academic Evening with Art demonstrations
• June 9th – 27th; 10 am – 5 pm M-F; 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Sat – Group Exhibition
Tour the Studios (see Tour map in brochure and on website):
• June 16-17 and 23-24 — Tour studios open, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., each day.
Artwork seen here:
Liz Myers “Towhee Nest With Jimson Weed” - Acrylic On Canvas 40in x 58in
Melanie DeLuca1 “Peace and Love” - Vintage Brass, Acrylic, Plastic Resin 20
Sandra Schroeder “Storm Sky over Abiquiu” - Watercolor32x22in
Shehan Prull, Kurouchi Line - Steel Wood